Pest Control Service is a powerful software to make your pest control business more efficient. Now you can easily record and view info on every job you have done. You can use the scheduler to find the best fit by viewing dates, times and distance of other scheduled services to set an appointment for a customer. Each customer's history is stored and conveniently displayed on the customers main screen for ease of look up. Also know what rodent or pest problems any customer has had, and where those problems are located, what treatments you have used. This historical recount is complete and permanently stored with each customer for quick reference. It will store the information about clients, such as their address, telephone, email, and comments. This modern and extremely handy program makes management a real pleasure. You can view the information about payments, daily income for any day at any moment when you need it. For those people, who work in Microsoft Outlook, it's possible to export data. Export of data is available to different formats: XLS, TXT for its adaptation for other programs. In case of crashes or virus attacks, there is an auto backup function with a possibility to remove old archives automatically.
Pest Control is Service Management Software designed to effectively manage all aspects of the small and mid-sized pest control business.Features that help you manage your company instead of managing many software solutions:
1. Customer management. From the first contact to after-sales service, pest control automates day-to-day tasks for sales and customer service.
2. Scheduling that allows you to manage all aspects of a service request, from logging and dispatching to tracking and follow-up.
3. Invoices and payments. Complete billing module automates invoice management and allows tracking payments.
4. Financial management module allows managing and tracking expenses, account receivables and payables.
5. QuickBook integration will save your time by reducing double data entry.
6. Inventory management can help you to track and manage inventory in one location or with multiple warehouses.
7. Analytics and Reporting. Gain insight into the key information you need to control your business.